RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
As the European Union tries to reduce its dependence on Russian energy, the Russian president recently said Russia would try to shift its energy exports to the east, adding that there was no way for European countries to give up Russian gas immediately.
Russia supplies about 40 percent of the EU's gas, and western sanctions imposed over the conflict with Ukraine have complicated financing and logistical arrangements for existing agreements, hitting Russian energy exports, the report noted.
Russia has been building closer ties with China and other Asian countries as the European Union debates whether to impose sanctions on Russian gas and oil and member states seek supplies from elsewhere, Reuters said.
"So-called partners from unfriendly countries admit that they cannot survive without Russian energy, including gas," the Russian president said in a televised government meeting. There is no reasonable alternative to Russian gas in Europe right now."
He also said Europe was driving up energy prices and destabilizing markets by talking about cutting off Russia's energy supplies. Russia, which produces about a tenth of the world's oil and a fifth of its natural gas, will need new infrastructure to increase energy supplies to Asia, he said.
He ordered Moscow to submit a plan by June 1, including "the expansion of transport infrastructure to countries in Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region".
He also sought to clarify the possibility of integrating two pipelines -- the Sakhalin-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok gas pipeline in the Far East and the "Power of Siberia" gas pipeline to China -- into Russia's unified gas supply system. In theory, connecting these routes to larger gas networks could allow Russia to divert gas from Europe to Asia.
Because of the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk Foam Lightweight are still very uncertain.
The filling elevation of the foam light soil with different strengths shall be constructed in strict accordance with the design requirements. The anti-seepage geomembrane on the top of the foam light soil subgrade shall be laid under the metal mesh, and the lap joint shall be thermally welded, and the lap width shall not be less than 10cm.
When laying, it should be flattened and tightened to avoid local rolling up. If necessary, U-shaped nails can be used for anchoring. When laying the metal mesh, U-shaped nails should be used for anchoring, the longitudinal anchorage spacing is 2m, and the transverse anchorage spacing is 1.0m. The plane position of the metal mesh should be overlapped and overlapped, the width of the overlap should not be less than 5cm, and the overlap should be bound with plastic buckles and anchored with U-shaped nails.
Before the light soil is poured, according to the boundary conditions of the construction site, the pouring area and the pouring layer are first divided, and the base is checked to ensure that the base is free of debris and water, and that the base elevation meets the design requirements and should meet the following requirements:
1) The top surface area of a single pouring area should not exceed 400m2.
2) The length in the long axis direction of a single pouring area should not exceed 20m.
3) 1.8cm thick wooden plywood is used to support the spacing and joints in the adjacent pouring area. The wooden plywood is a temporary support template and is also used as a deformation joint filling and must not be removed.
4) The thickness of the single-layer pouring layer should be controlled within the range of 0.3-1.0m.
5) The thickness of 0.8m at the top of the light soil subgrade must be used as an independent single-layer pouring layer, and the layer should be poured at one time in each pouring area.
Construction Control Points
1) For the adjacent pouring layers in the same section, when the temperature during the construction period is not lower than 15℃, the shortest pouring interval can be controlled by 8 hours; otherwise, the pouring interval should not be less than 12 hours.
2) The pouring construction time of the pouring layer in a single pouring area of foam light soil should be controlled within 2 hours.
3) It should be poured from one end to the other end along the long axis of the pouring area; if more than one pouring pipe is used for pouring, it can be poured side by side from one end, or the diagonal pouring method can be used.
4) During the pouring process, when the pouring pipe needs to be moved, it should be moved back and forth along the direction in which the pouring pipe is placed, and it is not appropriate to move the pouring pipe left and right; Move to the soil surface.
5) During the pouring process, the discharge port of the pouring pipe should be placed below the current pouring surface as much as possible; in other cases such as the surface being smoothed, the distance between the discharge port of the pouring pipe and the current pouring surface should not be higher than 1.5m.
Care and Maintenance
After the top surface of the light soil pouring area is poured to the design elevation, the surface should be covered with plastic film to moisturise and maintain the light soil roadbed; or non-woven geotextile covering and watering should be used for maintenance. The curing time is not less than 7 days.
Before the top of the light soil subgrade is filled with soil, it is strictly forbidden to drive construction machinery on it; if it is unavoidable in some areas, a temporary protective layer with a thickness of not less than 50cm should be laid at a suitable position or covered with steel plates as a temporary access road for Construction machinery travels.
Connection with other processes
The top improved soil must be constructed when the maintenance strength of the light soil under the same conditions reaches 1.5MPa. During construction, it is strictly forbidden for large machinery such as dump trucks, road rollers, and bulldozers to directly walk on the top surface of the light soil. Paving and rolling are carried out in the forward way of leveling and rolling, that is, unloading trucks and road rollers should unload and walk at the rear end of the leveling machine.
During the rainy season, special measures should be taken to prevent and drain the water and soil, especially to prevent water and soil loss. Measures such as film covering and setting of temporary drainage ditches should be adopted to avoid slope erosion and prevent a large amount of water and soil from flowing to the lower light soil pouring surface for pollution. Light soil.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Where is the best place for humans to live in outer space? So far, the moon is more habitable in outer space, and it is likely to be turned into a planet. However, whether humans can live on the moon for a long time, these questions have always been lingering in everyone's minds, always There is no way to get an answer. According to the report, a team from the University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in Beijing, after nearly 370 days of closed life, finally simulated the life experiment on the moon, and finally knew what the final truth was. Live here for a long time.
Scientists have an interest in the research of silicon Nitride, which is one of many biomaterials that could be used in the production of implants in addition to numerous clinical equipment. Silicon nitride is a chemical substance that is made up fro…
What is Amorphous Boron Powder?Amorphous Boron Powder is reasonably active, tasteless, odor free, stable in air and also at space temperature, warmed to 300 ℃, oxidized, and also shed when reaching 700 ℃. The flame is red when shedding, and the boron…
What is magnesium stearate? Magnesium stearate, chemical formula for C36H70MgO4, molecular weight of 591.24, is a natural substance, is a white sand-free fine powder, slippery contact with the skin. Insoluble in water, ethanol or ether, mostly made u…