TRUNNANO | Ceramic powder, graphite powder,boron powder, and 3D printing metal Nanomaterial supplier & Manufacturer.
Gazprom recently said it had completely suspended gas supplies to Bulgarian Gas company and Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) because it was not being paid in rubles. Russia said it would resume gas supplies after it agreed to pay for them in rubles.
Bulgaria and Poland announced Monday that they have received a notice from Russia to suspend natural gas supplies from Monday.
Russian President Vladimir Putin on March 31 signed a presidential decree to settle gas trade with "unfriendly" countries and regions in rubles. When the new rules took effect on April 1, Presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov said Russia would not immediately "cut off gas" to Europe, as the cost of gas supplies starting April 1 should be settled in the second half of April or May.
Because of the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk chromium oxide are still very uncertain.
What is Chromium Oxide?
Chromium oxide is an inorganic substance. Chromium oxide chemical formula is Cr2O3. It is a light green to dark green fine hexagonal crystal. It turns brown when it is hot and green when it is cold.
Cr2O3 exists in chromium-rich tremolite skarn, post-quartz and chlorite veins in the form of natural mineral eskolaite. Eskolaite is also a rare component of chondrite.
Chromium Oxide Properties
Cr2O3 has a corundum structure and is composed of hexagonal arrays of oxide anions, in which 2 / 3 of the octahedral holes are occupied by chromium. Similar to corundum, Cr2O3 is a hard and brittle material (Morse hardness 8-8.5).
Chromium oxide dissolves in hot alkali metal bromate solution. Soluble in heated potassium bromate solution, slightly soluble in acids and bases, almost insoluble in water, ethanol, acetone, acids and bases. And irritating. It is extremely stable to light, atmosphere, high temperature and corrosive gases such as sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide. It has a high hiding power.
What is Chromium Oxide Used for?
1. Lead-chrome green is the main coloring pigment in the paint industry, and most of the green paints are prepared with this pigment. In addition, it is also used in paints and plastics. Its application range is very similar to that of lead chrome yellow. Because there is chrome yellow in the composition, pay attention to the toxicity of lead in its application. Lead chrome green contains iron blue and oxidizer lead chromate, so when dust encounters spark, it is possible to self-ignite, so be careful when drying and crushing. After burning, the lead-chrome green completely loses the characteristics of the green pigment and is transformed into a dark brown-yellow substance. In addition, in the production of nitro paint, the rolling process is not directly rolled with lead-chrome green, but adjusted after grinding with lead-chromium green to prevent burning during rolling.
2. It is used in metallurgy, as well as ceramics, chromium oxide refractory, raw materials for pigment industry and organic synthesis catalyst.
3. Used as analytical reagent, catalyst.
4. Used as a colorability, wear resistance and corrosion resistant filler for adhesives and sealants. It can also be used as a colorant for enamel, ceramic, artificial leather and building materials, organic chemical synthesis catalyst, sun-resistant paint and special ink for printing paper money.
5. Used as a colorant for cosmetics, mainly used in eye cosmetics, but not in oral and lip cosmetics, not recommended for facial cosmetics and nail polish.
6. Chromium oxide is one of the main components of silver plating brightening solution, and the newly prepared chromium trioxide is an important raw material for the preparation of chromium fluoride and chromium bromide.
Chromium Oxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Cr2O3 price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chromium Oxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Chromium Oxide manufacturer and Cr2O3 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Cr2O3 powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the supply and prices of commodities is widening, and commodity prices remain at high levels. There is still great uncertainty about the future price of the chromium oxide.
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing tech…
The impermeability of concrete is related to its porosity and pore structure.…
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials.…