RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
Under the spread of the new crown epidemic, after Americans experienced life and death, they set off the largest "resignation wave" in history, and the number of resignations broke the highest record since statistics began in 2000. Since April this year, more than 4 million people in the United States have voluntarily resigned each month. In August, the number of resignations exceeded 4.27 million, and in November, it rose to 4.4 million. The operation of society is linked. The large number of departures in the United States has led to a large shortage of labor; and the shortage of a large number of labor has directly led to the supply chain crisis in the United States; the supply chain crisis has directly affected prices and prices in the United States. The economy has a direct effect on people's lives.
The economic downturn will affect the market demand for silica fume.
What is micro silica fume for concrete?
Micro silica fume is also well used in the concrete industry. Its physical characteristics include small particles, high purity, and pozzolanic solid activity. Adding micro silica fume to concrete can not only improve the properties of concrete in many aspects but also enhance. The adhesion and cohesion of concrete itself, can make the concrete play its role more and reduce the amount of rebound. The use of micro-silica fume has brought many advantages to the project; not only can the thickness of the concrete be formed at one time, but it also brings a lot of cost savings to the whole project and shorten the time required for the project.
Application of high-performance concrete proportioning design scheme
1) Compatibility: Micro silica fume has good compatibility with water-reducing agents, fly ash, mineral powder, and fiber;
2) Slump: Concrete has strong viscosity due to the phenomenon of gap filling, so the slump design scheme of concrete mixed with silica fume is 2~3cm higher than that of ordinary concrete;
3) The amount of mixing, production, and processing of high-strength concrete and shotcrete, the mixing amount of silica fume is 6~12% of the cement; the mixing amount of concrete for underwater engineering projects is slightly higher; the silica fume is used as a pump When the agent is used, the mixing amount is reduced to about 2%. Finally, the mixing ratio is confirmed by the mixing ratio test. The mixing of micro-silica fume mixed with cement and aggregate shall be constructed in strict accordance with the specifications, and at the same time, the maintenance shall be enhanced.
Ingredients and mixing
Generally speaking, the concrete industry usually uses densified silica fume, so manual or automatic feeding can be used.
2) Because of its unique ultra-fineness, the micro-silica fume must be put in immediately after feeding, and the micro-silica powder cannot be added to the concrete.
3) When the concrete is mixed with silica fume, the mixing time is 30~40s longer than ordinary concrete to obtain good uniformity.
4) There are no special requirements for the concrete of micro silica fume during transportation, just like ordinary concrete.
Watering and maintenance;
1) Vibration of micro-silica fume concrete requires high density, no vibration leakage, and no over-vibration. The vibration time is generally 10~30s;
2) Continuous supply of concrete is required to prevent cold stubble and cause hidden dangers. The stubble time cannot exceed 100 minutes;
3) It is essential to prevent the premature evaporation of water when protecting the concrete from silica fume. Therefore, after pouring, immediately cover the film, and lay sacks for watering and curing.
Use a woven bag for micro-silica fume in a plastic inner sealed bag, and pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof during storage and transportation.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality silica fume, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Researchers at the Centre for Translational Atomic Materials at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia have developed a new graphene film that absorbs more than 90% of sunlight while eliminating most of the infrared thermal emission losses, a highly efficient A solar-heated metamaterial capable of rapidly heating to 83 degrees Celsius (181 degrees Fahrenheit) in an open environment with minimal heat loss. Proposed applications for the film include thermal energy harvesting and storage, solar thermal power generation, and seawater desalination.
Our company provides graphene silica fume, if you need to buy graphene and silica fume, please feel free to contact us.
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…
Silicon hexaboride, or hexaborosilicide, is a glossy black-grey powder that can be used as a variety of standard abrasives for grinding cemented carbide. It is also used as an antioxidant for engineering ceramic materials, sandblasting nozzles, manuf…
Titanium diboride (TiB2) is the most stable compound among boron and titanium, and is mainly used for the preparation of composite ceramic products.…