1.Â Oily lubricant
Oil-based lubricants are major industrial lubricants commonly used in heavy-duty, slow-speed, and high-temperature equipment. It comprises base oil and additives, can withstand heavy loads, high temperatures and pressures, and has good lubrication properties. Oil-based lubricants have many applications and can be used on most machinery and equipment.
2.Â Grease lubricant
Grease lubricant is a thicker lubricant usually used in light load and low-speed equipment. It consists of base oil, thickener and additives. Compared with oil-based lubricants, grease-based lubricants have a longer service life and are suitable for some difficult equipment to lubricate.
3.Â Synthetic lubricants
Synthetic lubricants are lubricants in chemical synthesis or fine processing which have higher performance and longer service lives. Many tlives of synthetic lubricants meet the needs of different machines and equipment. Compared to oil-based lubricants, synthetic lubricants are more suitable for high-temperature, high-speed and heavy-duty equipment.
4.Â Water-based lubricant
Water-based lubricants are typically a mixture of oil and water used primarily in processing, cooling and cleaning equipment. Because of their ease of cleaning, water-based lubricants are often used in production lines that require frequent lubricant changes or equipment cleaning. Water-based lubricants are less expensive than other lubricants.
Industrialial lubricants can usually be classified into four main types. Each lubricant type has its scope of application and characteristics. Choosing the right lubricant can help extend the service life of mechanical equipment and reduce maintenance costs.
5.Â Molybdenum disulfide lubricant
Molybdenum disulfide lubricant is a molybdenum disulfide spray lubricant made from ultra-fine molybdenum disulfide as a base material and can form a quick-drying film on the metal surface. Molybdenum disulfide dry lubricant has a low friction coefficient. After spraying, it can form a strong, heat-resistant, and pressure-resistant molybdenum disulfide lubricating protective film on the friction surface of metal parts, thereby preventing component wear, ablation, and seizing. This molybdenum disulfide lubricant is designed to lubricate slideways, screws, guide rails, connecting rods and other places that are difficult to maintain in general machines. The Lubrication and anti-sintering temperature can reach up to 450Â°C.
- While cleaning the metal, it fills all pores, pits, scratches and other microporous defects on the metal surface, greatly reducing friction under load conditions;
- Free of grease and graphite. It is very effective as a pre-lubricating coating for high-temperature mechanical devices and can be used as an assembly lubricant, a lubricant for punch press joints, and other high-pressure parts;
- Excellent metal surface adhesion and rust resistance, which can prevent wear, scratches and sintering between metals;
- Excellent water erosion resistance and corrosion resistance, low friction coefficient, wide operating temperature range
- Used for the installation and running-in Lubrication of bearings, slide rails, guide rails, pins, air valves, splines, guide grooves, and screw rods under high load; stamping molds, sliders, bending, punching, stamping, and dies. Lubrication: assembly lubrication of high load shaft core/cup sleeve, shaft pin/hole flower.
- Used for assembly and disassembly lubrication of threads, bushings, and fasteners under extreme pressure environments to prevent the mating parts from getting stuck and sintering; used for the running-in of new machines and the permanent Lubrication of parts that move slightly or intermittently.
TRUNNANOÂ is a supplier of Molybdenum disulfideÂ powderÂ with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high-quality Molybdenum disulfideÂ powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.